26 August 2011

Mascara amnesia?

I keep wanting to buy some L'Oreal Voluminous mascara (the original version), since so many people and magazines rave about it.  I used to use it a long time ago (like 10 years ago) and I found it serviceable, but the last couple times I tried it, I was not happy with the clump factor.  As in, I had clumps at the end of my lashes, and there was nothing I could do to fix it other than using a lash comb (which I don't like to do.)  So it was too much work and I gave up on it.

I've had much better luck with L'Oreal Voluminous Full Definition, so I usually stick to that--but it doesn't provide that much volume.  Although it does come in a pretty golden tube.  So why do I feel compelled to buy something (original Voluminous)  that will most likely be a disappointment?  Peer pressure from other makeup geeks, perhaps?

Do you have a mascara that you keep going back to, against your better judgement?

No comments:

Post a Comment